RTO Information and Links
Courses available in NSW and Victoria
- BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
- BSB42015 - Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- CHC30113 - Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC33015 - Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43115 - Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43015 - Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC50113 - Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- MSF40118 - Certificate IV in Interior Decoration
Learner and fee information
Unless learners are paying Fee For Service rates, the training provided by MP is delivered with either Victorian or NSW and Commonwealth Government funding.
Unique Student Identifier (USI) A Unique Student Identifier must be obtained by all learners to be able to receive their Certificate or Statement of Attainment. The USI is a reference number made up of a combination of ten numbers and letters. This number can be obtained by visiting www.usi.gov.au. Click here to see the USI Information Poster
Qualifications delivered under the Skills First Contract.
Note:The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
MP Training and Recruitment audit report
MP Training and Recruitment quality indicators
MP is required to collect, use and report data on two quality indicators.
These indicators are based on a survey of 92 learners. This sample represents 50% of this organisation's training delivery in the 2016 training year. The students surveyed for these indicators were selected by this organisation in accordance with national guidelines.