Training and Skills Development
Why choose mp as your training provider?
- RTO - mp is a Registered Training Organisation - delivering Nationally Accredited Training. Successful completion of units within Training Packages leads to a nationally recognised qualification.
- Extensive knowledge - with mp as your training provider you will benefit from the extensive knowledge, skills and experience of the mp training team.
- Get a competitive edge - mp can assist both individuals and organisations to keep a competitive edge in todays demanding business market.
- Customise your training - mp can deliver training to meet the specific needs of individuals and their organisations. This ensures that the participants gain valuable skills and knowledge that can be transferred into the workplace.
- Government funding - Employers may be able to access government funds to subsidise training.
- Flexible location - mp is able to deliver training in a location suitable to you, either at your place or ours.
- Literacy and numeracy - we have an experienced literacy and numeracy specialist on staff. Please contact the office on (02) 6041 6286 to discuss your individual needs.
mp training and recruitment encourages participants with physical and/or intellectual disabilities to undertake government subsidised training. A range of support services are provided for learners and employers (if applicable). Training services are available to all clients regardless of race, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation and physical or intellectual impairments.